VCSEL Product Engineer - IQE, Cardiff
In this role you will:
- Analyse product and manufacturing data, seeking “hidden” correlations
- Support VCSEL product managers as a technical resource / expert
- Support customers to improve designs and understand manufacturing constraints of requests
- Work closely with data analysts to prescribe standard analysis routines to be performed on vast amount of customer and process data.
- Technical expert focused on ensuring that IQE’s VCSEL technology is best in class
- Adhere to all internal safety, HR, environmental and quality guidelines & procedures.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday; 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Education background: MS or Ph.D. in Science or Engineering
- Firm understanding of VCSEL device physics
- Firm understanding epi technology and how it impacts device performance
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics.
- Communication skills both internal and external
Previous Experience: Direct VCSEL device and/or epi growth experience.
If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:-Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email email@example.com.