Reporting to the Quality Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will assist with the implementation of the Quality Framework and Sustain compliance. They will provide a hands on approach to quality tool implementation and facilitation of workshops to enable a Built in Quality culture to grow. This will be achieved by the systematic implementation of Built in Quality methodology into the end to end site processes and systems thus enabling complete customer satisfaction.
- Maintains accreditation, developing and maintaining QMS certification at local site and any supporting other sites (if applicable) enabling sites to be audit ready;
- Proactively Engineers Quality into IQE’s processes using quality tools such as APQP, FMEA and Control Plans and Statistical Techniques;
- Coaches employees in the effective use of quality tools to enable everyone to own quality;
- Manages and maintains the QMS controlled document system;
- Coaches internal auditors in performing efficient and effective internal audits;
- Maintains the Internal audit process and helps in implementing corrective actions and improvement actions as needed;
- Coaches and facilitates employees in the effective use of problem solving methods;
- Facilitates completion of the 8D for the company’s customer complaint process;
- Participates in customer audits;
- Quality support for new product introduction;
- Supports Global Supplier Management and Global Supplier Quality Management as required.
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- HNC / HTEC Qualified;
- Extensive experience working in Quality Improvement, Control and Assurance;
- Working Knowledge of Advanced Quality & Continuous Improvement tools;
- Experience in implementing and Managing Quality Accreditation, ISO 900;
- Qualified Internal Auditor.
- Excellent communicator and good listener;
- Highly motivated and leadership skills;
- Excellent grasp of continuous improvement principles;
- Excellent facilitation skills;
- A practical hands on approach to problem solving at management level;
- Innovative with a proven track record in achieving results;
- Ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to reason critically.
In addition, we offer you:
- Generous contributory pension plan;
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Membership of medical 'cash plan';
- Stock/share options;
- Bonus scheme;
- Death in service benefit of four times annual salary;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period;
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Salary - Circa £35,000 per annum
Hours of work - Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closing date - 30 June 2018
If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:- Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email EUCareers@iqep.com.