The successful candidate will be the recognised company expert on products within defined particularly applications and markets. To be the “voice of the customer with IQE” and communicate effectively all technical and commercial requirements from and to assigned accounts. To maximise IQE’s competitiveness and profitability in the market and support other departments to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to all internal safety, HR, environmental and quality guidelines & procedures;
- Maximise market share and drive volume and margin performance within the specified product group;
- Determine pricing strategy consistent with the above;
- Drive IQE’s competitive position though market / application understanding and R&D requirements;
- Build strong relationships with key decision makers in assigned accounts;
- Manage product sector to ensure complete customer satisfaction and assist rapid closure of complaints;
- Support customers and agents on customer visits and conference calls as required;
- Disseminate customer expectations internally (technical and commercial);
- Effectively communicate with all assigned accounts;
- Maintain rolling 12 month sales forecast for sector, by customer;
- Maintain all key customer records via CRM;
- Willing to undertake foreign travel.
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- First degree in physics, electronic engineering or similar;
- Experience of MOCVD growth and characterisation or device design, processing and operation would be advantageous;
- Previous experience in a customer facing role desirable.
- Commercial acumen;
- Data analysis;
- High degree of computer literacy including Microsoft Excel;
- Verbal and written communication;
- Time management;
- Project planning;
- Relationship building.
In addition, we offer you:
- Generous Contributory Pension Plan;
- Bonus Scheme;
- 23 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays) rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Death in Service Benefit of four times annual salary;
- Membership of medical ‘cash plan’;
- Private Healthcare;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period;
- Stock/share options;
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Salary - £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hours of Work - Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
It should be noted that some overseas travel will be required
Closing Date - 30 June 2018
If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:-Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email firstname.lastname@example.org.