Instructional Design / Content Developer
Working alongside the Learning and Development Manager, to design creative and innovative learning solutions using a variety delivery methods.
- Designing of eLearning modules for use on our online learning portal
- Design, develop and deliver eLearning courses
- Design, create and distribute learning content & education materials, including: workbooks, product sheets, modules, web etc.
- Liaise with subject matter experts and corporate clients in order to develop a technical and design specification for their eLearning courses.
- Assisting with production of training videos and Live training sessions.
- Respond to client support requests with regards course administration in LMS systems.
- Present creative concepts and ideas for training & education materials to Learning & Development Manager and client for agreement of design, mock up and implementation
- Time management for deliverables and development for required content/materials
- Engage with colleagues and SMEs to understand training requirements and communication methods
- Contribute to the annual business planning for eLearning services, proposing changes/developments in line with latest trends in learning technology
- Fully proficient in Adobe software packages – namely InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat.
- Experience of using LMS and content authoring software: Articulate Storyline, Captivate etc.
- A working knowledge of designing print-ready and quality documents
- A working knowledge of web technologies and usage of HTML5 and CSS.
- Experience in producing professional level video content would be an advantage
- The ability to construct written copy in clear, concise statements through correct use of the English language, grammar and punctuation.
- Strong design skills and a creative mind
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Client and solution oriented
- Driven and ambitious, with the desire to progress
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
We offer you:
- Generous Contributory Pension Plan;
- Bonus Scheme;
- 23 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays) rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Death in Service Benefit of four times annual salary;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period;
- Membership of medical ‘cash plan’;
- Stock/share options;
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Hours of Work - Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Closing Date - 30th June 2018