Group IT ERP Developer
Reporting to the Group IT Software Development Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and supporting in-house solutions created in and around the ERP systems. Position is key to shaping software technology direction and applications integrations.
- Plan, design, develop, test and support our ERP software systems across the group;
- Gathering, analysing business and user requirements;
- Creating and compiling specifications;
- Developing solutions against specifications;
- Supporting current systems / solutions;
- Creating relevant testing plans;
- Testing including creating/loading relevant data;
- Troubleshooting and resolving;
- Configure and customise settings in ERP;
- Create advanced data reports;
- Manage data (migration and correction) : Uploading, downloading, cleaning and cleansing;
- Maintain software project documentation and source repositories;
- Configure, link to, and customize external software if required;
- Highlights and raises issues in process along with offering solutions;
- Minimising risks to ensure that deadlines are met;
- Work within the policies / procedures of all the IT sub-teams;
- Train users on custom software;
- Assist users with basic reporting requirements;
- Work with outside developers / consultants as required;
- Assist in other reasonable IT tasks as assigned by line manager.
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- BA or BSc with technical background;
- Experience of ERP especially MS Dynamics NAV configuration and support;
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV C/AL Writing using the development environment;
- SQL 2012 query writing and report writing with SSRS;
- Experience in a manufacturing / semiconductor environment.
- Technical Skills:
- Transact-SQL stored procedures;
- MS database maintenance & design- analysis/design/architecture;
- Good ownership, hardworking, achievements driven;
- Possess strong information technology troubleshooting skill;
- Have a high degree of trustworthiness with confidential data;
- Be pro-active and possess excellent people, team, and communications skills (verbal and written) and time management skills;
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
In addition, we offer you:
- Generous contributory pension plan;
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Membership of medical 'cash plan';
- Stock/share options;
- Bonus scheme;
- Death in service benefit of four times annual salary;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period;
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Salary - Up to £45,000 per annum
Hours of work - Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closing date - 30 October 2018
If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:- Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email EUCareers@iqep.com.