Graduate Supply Management Administrator
The successful candidate is responsible for the receiving of incoming materials, the maintaining of inventory and the shipping of finished product as required. Provision of support for Supply Management administration and the management, maintenance and continual improvement of processes and procedures.
- Stock control for MRO (materials, repairs and operations);
- Management and control of site stationary stocks, consignment stocks, gases, stores (i.e. consumables), equipment spares, etc. linked to IQE sales and operations planning process;
- Receiving and verifying deliveries of customers and suppliers products and services and booking onto internal system;
- Monitor and track all goods received and ensure that Global Supply Management (GSM) protocols have been complied with, i.e. all receivables have a valid authorized purchase order number, etc;
- Maintain through periodic review inventory min/max levels for new and established components;
- Review and monitor inventory turns and report to GSM management;
- Perform monthly stock checks on all stores to ensure correct count;
- Manage and administer Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI) programs;
- Issuing of inventories to meet production requirements using FIFO (first in first out) practices;
- Provide inputs for Supplier Performance Appraisals;
- Ensure timely despatch of finished goods; prioritise shipments based on instructions from Customer Service Department (Sales) and carrier collection cut off times;
- Booking of couriers and generation of delivery documents and airway bills ensuring all IQE procedural requirements are met;
- Updating of daily shipping logbook, month to date shipment log, notifying customers of shipment, tracking shipments in transit and resolving exceptions.
- Order placement and expediting order closure to plant;
- Review and audit business processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvement and drive actions to closure;
- Generate and maintain visual workplace standards and drive 5S improvement activities.
Your Qualifications & Experience:
- Supply Chain oriented graduate or similar experience in a high volume manufacturing company;
- Stores qualification would be desirable.
- Competent IT skills;
- Effective communication;
- Attention to detail.
In addition, we offer you:
- Generous contributory pension plan;
- 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Membership of medical 'cash plan';
- Stock/share options;
- Bonus scheme;
- Death in service benefit of four times annual salary;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period;
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Salary - Up to £22,000 per annum
Hours of work - Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closing date - Friday 30th March 2018
IQE is working in partnership with ESS Holdings for this vacancy and your CV will be forwarded to them for review. If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:- Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email EUCareers@iqep.com.