Graduate Supply Management Administrator
Responsible for the receiving of incoming materials, the maintaining of inventory and the shipping of finished product as required. Provision of support for Supply Management administration and the management, maintenance and continual improvement of processes and procedures.
- Stock control for MRO (materials, repairs and operations);
- Management and control of site stationary stocks, consignment stocks, gases, stores (i.e. consumables), equipment spares, etc. linked to IQE sales and operations planning process;
- Receiving and verifying deliveries of customers and suppliers products and services and booking onto internal system;
- Monitor and track all goods received and ensure that Global Supply Management (GSM) protocols have been complied with, i.e. all receivables have a valid authorized purchase order number, etc.;
- Maintain through periodic review inventory min/max levels for new and established components;
- Review and monitor inventory turns and report to GSM management;
- Perform monthly stock checks on all stores to ensure correct count;
- Manage and administer Supplier Managed Inventory (SMI) programs;
- Issuing of inventories to meet production requirements using FIFO (first in first out) practices;
- Provide inputs for Supplier Performance Appraisals;
- Perform activities related to the shipping of non-product and finished goods as required;
- Order placement and expediting order closure to plant;
- Review and audit business processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvement and drive actions to closure ;
- Generate and maintain visual workplace standards and drive 5S improvement activities.
Your Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to degree level in supply chain or relevant discipline.
- Interpersonal - ability to work closely and communicate with all levels of staff. Must be an effective team player.
- Good attention to detail.
- Customer service;
- Commercial awareness;
- Results focussed;
- Planning and organising;
- Teamwork and collaboration.
In addition, we offer you:
- Generous Contributory Pension Plan;
- 23 days annual leave rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Membership of a medical 'cash plan';
- Stock/share options;
- Bonus scheme;
- Death in Service Benefit of four times annual salary;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period.
Salary - Up to £22,000 per annum
Hours of work - Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
Closing date - Friday 29th December 2017
If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:- Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email EUCareers@iqep.com.