Global Supply Chain Project Manager
IQE Europe – St Mellons, Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reporting to the Head of Global Supply Chain this role will take responsibility for rolling out and delivering all group wide Global Supply Chain projects for Direct, Indirect and Efficiency related cost reduction initiatives.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate group continuous improvement workshops;
- Deploy Supply Chain training plans and initiatives;
- Implement inter-site heater and crucible refurbishment project;
- Create and maintain NPI and major project supply chain resource allocation;
- Facilitate and implement site inventory management processes;
- Co-ordinate, facilitate and report the inventory initiative project (Raw Mtl, WIP & Finished Goods);
- Facilitate and implement automated reporting for GSC;
- Collate, coordinate and report monthly on all cost reduction projects.
Your Qualifications / Experience:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent CIPS Qualification;
- Awareness, knowledge and experience of Lean Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management;
- Experience of procurement and logistics within an established manufacturing or service environment;
- Familiarisation with ISO9001:2015 quality systems, with key strengths in Purchasing & logistics aspects of the standard.
- Strong relationship and engagement skills with the ability to communicate and operate across functional boundaries;
- Strong influencer/ communicator.
- Motivating others;
- Customer service;
- Commercial awareness;
- Creativity and innovation;
- Results focussed;
- Planning and organising;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving;
- Judgement and decision making;
- Teamwork and collaboration.
In addition, we offer you:
- Generous Contributory Pension Plan;
- 23 days annual leave (plus 8 Bank Holidays) rising to 29 days after qualifying service;
- Membership of medical ‘cash plan’;
- Private Healthcare;
- Bonus scheme;
- Death in Service Benefit of four times annual salary;
- Sickness insurance after qualifying period;
- Stock/share options;
- Childcare voucher scheme.
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hours of Work - Monday – Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
Closing Date - Friday 15th December 2017
If you are interested in joining the IQE team please send your CV with a covering letter to:-Human Resources Department, IQE, Pascal Close, St Mellons, Cardiff, CF3 0LW or email email@example.com.